Mike has been with NuVue since January 2013 and provides technical support for the website, blog, SharePoint and workstations. He has over 35 years in the IT industry with a wide variety of experiences, ranging from smartphone development to mainframe operating systems programming. Mike earned his BS in Business Administration from University of Arizona, with minors in MIS and Operations Management.
- Generational Spotlight: Selling to Millennials
- Generational Spotlight: Selling to Baby Boomers
- What is Business Acumen?
- Six Situations Where It Makes Sense to Outsource Sales Training
- 5 Steps for Ensuring Customer Satisfaction in Agricultural Sales
- How Training Affects Employee Retention
- What is Mobile Learning?
- Overcoming the Generational Gap in Today’s Workplace: Easier Said Than Done
- What is Blended Learning?
- 3 Reasons Why Cutting Your Sales Training Budget is a Mistake