Stephen Rezac is responsible for the company’s overall performance, new system innovations, and providing shareholder value. Stephen has 29 years of experience in sales, sales management, and training. He has extensive experience in mobile and e-learning development and measurement of learning. He was the Manager of Sales Training for BASF North America prior to starting NuVue Business Solutions in 2002. Stephen developed the Learning That Never Stops™ this system helps to increase sales, develop leaders and deliver results linked to your business strategies. Stephen’s background includes extensive classroom and e-learning experience, including performance support, curriculum development, and ROI measurement. Stephen holds a B.S. degree in Agricultural Education from South Dakota State University and an MBA from Colorado State University.
- Generational Spotlight: Selling to Millennials
- Generational Spotlight: Selling to Baby Boomers
- What is Business Acumen?
- Six Situations Where It Makes Sense to Outsource Sales Training
- 5 Steps for Ensuring Customer Satisfaction in Agricultural Sales
- How Training Affects Employee Retention
- What is Mobile Learning?
- Overcoming the Generational Gap in Today’s Workplace: Easier Said Than Done
- What is Blended Learning?
- 3 Reasons Why Cutting Your Sales Training Budget is a Mistake