As Chief Financial Officer, Tom provides over 30 years of both financial and operational experience in finance, information technology, accounting and human resources. He has had success with both international and domestic corporations like Nestle Foods, Kanthal Corporation and Bespak Inc. Tom holds a MBA from the University of Connecticut and a BS in Accounting from Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester New York. He is married with five children and calls North Carolina his home.
- Generational Spotlight: Selling to Millennials
- Generational Spotlight: Selling to Baby Boomers
- What is Business Acumen?
- Six Situations Where It Makes Sense to Outsource Sales Training
- 5 Steps for Ensuring Customer Satisfaction in Agricultural Sales
- How Training Affects Employee Retention
- What is Mobile Learning?
- Overcoming the Generational Gap in Today’s Workplace: Easier Said Than Done
- What is Blended Learning?
- 3 Reasons Why Cutting Your Sales Training Budget is a Mistake