All of us have been on a team or two, probably at work and at play. The success of any team is based on individual teammates and how they interact and perform. Team members need to know how they can positively contribute to the team to help the company achieve overall success.
Increasing Team Effectiveness is a program designed for participants to understand how groups interact and affect company performance. This course is ideal for teams to take together because it addresses real problem solving and evaluates their team performance, bringing team and individual strengths and weaknesses to the surface.
The outcome of Increasing Team Effectiveness is stronger business relationships within your team. During this program, team members will learn different phases of work and linking skills. Each participant also completes a team management profile that provides how he/she prefers to work. Upon completion of the course, participants will:
- Learn the 4 stages of team development
- Understand how groups develop into high performance teams
- Understand his/her strengths and identify areas that need to develop or get support
- Value the different contributions each team member makes
- Personally contribute to improving the effectiveness of his/her team
|Session Length:||1 day classroom|