In real-life business situations, decisions can often fail because the best alternatives are not clear at the outset, or key factors are not considered as part of the process. To succeed, you need to bring problem solving and decision making strategies together. Team Decision Tools is designed to help participants see the importance of effective team decision making.
The purpose of Team Decision Tools is to develop useful skills to make better decisions on complex business problems in team environments. The program is a highly interactive, hands-on course, using real problems/decisions in a group environment. Participants will first learn key problem solving techniques and when it is appropriate to use them. Several decision making techniques are then reviewed to help participants select the best solution.
Participants will learn how to increase the effectiveness of team decision making which will lead to better business results. Team Decision Tools allows participants to evaluate real decisions their teams have made in the past. During the training, participants will:
- Learn six steps to effective team decision making
- Learn over 20 valuable tools and models used in the six steps
- Understand different problems warrant different tools
- Learn how to address all critical elements needed for a successful outcome
- Learn how to select the best solution and communicate your decision
|Session Length:||1 day classroom|